28 February, 2007

Two "blogthings" and link...

A couple of funny quiz-type "blogthings" I found:

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Wow. So very, very true...it's like they know me. Just like those people who do the horoscopes...

Your Linguistic Profile:
55% General American English
25% Dixie
15% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern


I suppose that's about right. I was born and raised in the South, but with some stints in Yankee-land during my formative years...hence my lack of the characteristic drawl.

Y'all can find more for your blogs or MySpace pages at Blogthings.

No comments: